Friday, October 20, 2006

Oh me Oh My

Again, things get so complicated as we get older huh!?

The only silence I get is when I am asleep

When I look at my life - I like the journey – I do not see the end point at all...this is good.

Yet I crave to know when I will catch my breath rest my head without being asleep.

I want just a little compassion. I need someone to talk to – and not just dump on those handfuls of people that sure get an ear full – but maybe that is the way things play out with communication.

I am not a plain Jane – yet some times I wish I was. My shadow appears to be pretty plain…not sure what I mean by that.

I am patient with how things progress. I hold hope for all that things that are said and are hoped.

So, yes, I guess its alright.

1 comment:

damiansinc said...

Maybe a new...FREE...office space will help. :)

Not to belittle your lack of being able to find a break. I feel the same way a lot of the time.

Deep down you love it though.