Monday, November 06, 2006

6 things I need to work on.

1. keeping an address book - I never enter anyone into my outlook as a person - i just enter the email...as if I can remember who ah7buk
2. using the phone - this may come as a big suprise to those that think I am a big talker - but I HATE the phone. I have this sense that all phone converstaions are notvhappening in real time. Most of the time I just hit the silence button on my phone if I do not know the number...and if a message is left - maybe I will call back. I do need to get in a better habit of using my phone and listnening to other while they talk to me through it.
3. grocery shopping - I am really good at going to the store and buying enough to make one dish. But when it comes to have a stock or actaul food like regular things to grab and eat - I have none of that.
4. taking care of my nails - i hate my fingernails....despite this I should take care of them
5. cash - i NEVER have cash on me. I really only use my card. I use to think this was a better way to keep track of where my money was going - now..well, I do not think this any longer. I need to carry cash...really.
6. not over booking myself - i really can only handel two meetings in one day - three is really pushing it! this week is just dumb for me and it is my own fault really...I can not be in two places at the same time....

No comments: