Thursday, November 09, 2006

related to fringe

i really don’t talk about my work on this blog - not for any other reason then...i am sure if you know me...you know that is all I talk about...but today was one of those floor me days.

So, on Tuesday I sat on my sofa and watched the piano and entered all the apps we had thus far received – which came to a whopping 47! From what had come in over pay pal I thought I was looking at maybe 5-10 more to come in with the postmark of November 6. On Wednesday I hoofed it from
Columbia Heights to our PO Box in Penn Quarter – nothing in the box – I was a bit disappointed. Went back today and found a slip in the PO Box saying I had three applications to claim at the counter…I went and waited in the line…I handed my slip to the attendant and she went behind the counter. She was gone for quite awhile – so long I thought maybe she had decided it was a good time to take a lunch break – soon enough she came around the corner with a crate filled to the brim. I asked her if that was all for me – she responded with a yes. After convincing her that I needed to keep the crate and would return it the next day – I began counting the applications right there – as reached I 15 I yelled out 15..as I reach 25 I yelled out 25 – and when I got to the bottom of the crate I yelled out 51!


So, whoa….time to plan – plan…..and man, do we have time to plan - nice!



No comments: