Friday, October 06, 2006

random thoughts

Who tattoos their face?

I saw Dan T. on the metro last night.

Why are relationships so complicated as one gets older…oh, the baggage we carry.

My oven doesn’t work.

I really am loving U2 more that usual.

I think I need to go on a trip.

I should recycle paper more.

Fall is a great season.

Am I supposed to own where I live? This really has never crossed my mind…no joke.

It will be a cold winter.

Amish shooting!

Fenty and Dan T…it feels like Clinton hope..good.

I really do not drink beer.

Why does the heat just turn on in my house?

I need office furniture. Anyone!!!???

Leggings are good!

My home is the USA not just a city in the country.

I need to go to Iceland.

Hitler was crazy..yet really fucking brilliant

2 comments:

damiansinc said...

Fall is a great season!

jen said...

aaron neville. (that's who tattoos his face.)